10 Ways to Ensure a Great Psychic Reading
- Find a clairvoyant that you trust by reading their biography and checking their training and experience. Compare a number of different readers.
- Before the psychic reading it is important to relax. Meditate if possible. Have a warm scented bath before hand. Make sure you are alone and in a quiet situation. Choose a time when you know you will not be interrupted. Turn off your mobile if you're using the land line.
- Write down your all your specific questions on a piece of paper so that you don't forget anything. If you have particular areas you require answers on, tell the reader so they can focus on them.
- Try not to test the reader; this could be detrimental to your psychic reading and a waste of your time and money.
- Before the reading starts ask the psychic what methods they are going to use for the reading. Ask if they are a medium or clairvoyant. Get some information from them.
- Be a good listener. Don't interrupt too often. The psychic needs to let their energy flow. However, if you don't understand what is being said or the psychic is going too fast, let the psychic know.
- Be open to different ways of dealing with the issues in your life. A good psychic reading will leave you clearer about what's going on in your life and leave you feeling better able to make your own decisions.
- Don't expect the psychic to make your decisions for you.
- Make a note of the answers you get from your psychic reading.
- Above all else try to enjoy your reading and open your mind to all you find.
The purrrrrrfect place to locate psychic and metaphysical services on the net. Interesting articles, free chatroom, live psychics and more!
Now you have these 10 top tips in mind try one of the respected readers below.
This site is © Copyright Clairvoyants Today 2006-2008, All Rights Reserved.
Free web templates
Clairvoyants (Home) |
site map |